We are Looking to Hire a General Manager at Yogi Limited.
Yogi Limited hires people with a passion to make a difference in the health of millions of people. Your expertise, coupled with Yogi Limited’s work ethic, a dedicated team, and collaboration with thousands of innovative medical equipment exports biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products or equipment to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission; To achieve and provide the growing population in the health sector with maximum satisfaction of high-quality medical equipment products that meet the international standards at a cheaper price in the whole market.
Responsibilities for General Manager
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of Yogi Limited, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory
- Hire, train, develop and supervise staff
- Provide staff with feedback, coaching, and performance evaluations
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations
- Make sure wages, work hours, and equal employment opportunities are upheld according to the set guidelines of the company.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash
- Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
Qualifications for General Manager
- Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of retail sales required; retail management experience and a college degree preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Experience with interviewing, hiring and evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance
- Basic math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory and manage cash registers
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry products in order to perform and cover all work-floor duties
- Able to give clear directions and set expectations for staff
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Accounting and Finance skills and proficiency with use of Tally.
To apply Please for the Job Vacancy Please send you application to our email on the website on the Contact-Us Page.