We are Hiring Biomedical Engineer
At Yogi limited, we are looking to hire a Biomedical Engineer and Biomedical Technician.
To Apply Come to Our Offices at Plot 10 Bombo Road Kampala with Your academic Documents and CV for more information and Inquiries Call Us on this Number +256782380108 or send Us an Email at [email protected]
[Yogi Limited – Company Profile] Yogi limited is a Reputable company that deals in the importation and distribution
of medical, hospital & laboratory equipment, hospital furniture
surgical instruments, and laboratory Diagnostic kits with vast experience with all technical backup.
Our vision is to be the leading importer and distributor of high quality
Medical, Hospital, And Laboratory Equipment, Hospital Furniture,
Surgical instruments and laboratory diagnostics’ in the regions so as
to support the development of the health sector in the country.
Our mission is to achieve and provide the growing population in the health
sector with maximum satisfaction with high-quality medical equipment products
that meet international standards at a cheaper price in the whole market.
Yogi limited the company that satisfies your needs for compatible long-lasting medical products.
Biomedical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Supports patient diagnosis and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
- Approves new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes and making modifications.
- Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Calls for special equipment service, evaluates service contracts and maintains equipment inventories.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment and answering questions.
- Evaluates proposed equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improves equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users, developing modifications, and collaborating with manufacturers.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel and complying with codes.
Biomedical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Documentation skills and Reporting
- Analyzing information
- Creating a safe, effective environment for the Endusers of the Machine
- Training management on use of medical equipment
- Equipment calibration
- Conceptual skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree or Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
- One to Two years of Field Medical Equipment Experience
- Familiarity with Medical Equipment Software and Systems
- Familiarity with Medical Equipment, Medical and Diagonstic, Surgical and Laboratory Instruments and Equipment.
[Call to Action] If You have the necessary requirements and qualifications and you are interested in working with Us, you are welcome. To Apply Come to Our Offices at Plot 10 Bombo Road Kampala with Your supporting academic Documents and CV or resume for more information and Inquiries Call Us on this Number +256782380108 or send Us an Email at [email protected]. The Deadline for Applying is 28th,Feb,2022